Last updated [20th August 2019]
- We comply with the Children’s Online Protection Act (COPPA).
- Whether you are using our mobiles apps, or website, we do not collect personal information from you unless you provide it voluntarily and knowingly.
- Other technology related implementation in our website and application may collect technology information in order to improve your experience and our products.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
Every information that’s presented in our website and in our applications deals with content suitable for General Audience of all age categories. In that sense most of it is applicable for Children category as well. Which means it does not contain any violent or inappropriate content targeted for children. However, since it is focused for General Audience, it may at times contain irrelevant information for children. So, we do not purposefully market or share information that is directly targeted to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have shared, which is inappropriate to children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, while you are using the Application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Access
We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Data
Device information such as your mobile device ID number, model, and manufacturer, version of your operating system, phone number, country, location, and any other data you choose to provide.
We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the Application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Application to:
- Deliver targeted advertising.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Application.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Application.
- Analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Application and Website.
- Notify you of updates to the Application.
- Offer new products, services, mobile applications, and/or recommendations to you.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Application.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests and feedbacks.
- We may send you a newsletter.
- Solicit support for the Application.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Mahastro.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
We are not responsible for republished content from this website on other blogs or websites without our permission.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Mahastro.com does not warrant that:
This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
All the content provided in this website is either in the public domain or the original content contributed by this website owners. All the Stotrams and Vedic Hymns published in this website are in the public domain and to our best knowledge no person or organization holds copyrights to this content. We do not intend to indulge in copyright infringement of any kind. Please notify us of any copyright infringement claims related to data, images or articles using the contact-us form (In the ‘Subject’ Textbox please mention as ‘Copyrights Issues’) provided in this website. Please do provide sufficient proof of your ownership of such content. We will remove such content upon verification of your claim.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION